Monday, November 30, 2009

I wished

There's good and bad points in having so much time on my hands.

Good points :

1. I can read all the books I want to
2. I can watch all the series on my 250GB hard disk
3. I have time to sort out all my NZ pics
4. I have time to clean my room, and rearrange everything
5. I can do my own BootCamp and do yoga every morning
6. I have more time to search for the ideal job
7. I can spend more time with mommy
8. I can catch up with friends and family

Bad points :

1. I am demotivated at times, having no goals at the moment.
2. Too much time to think of the silliest stuff
3. Am checking Facebook so often that there are no more updates to read
4. Seeing all the photos on facebook makes me wanna go back

The only thought on my mind today was... I wanna go back.. I so do... :(

No comments: