Monday, November 2, 2009

the tourist and the tour guide

Spent the weekend with Katy, awaiting for her arrival was a hilarious story. A lil misunderstanding, and we were waiting for each other at different bus stops. She was well over at Pasar Rakyat at Jalan Imbi, and I was on the other side, standing in front of Puduraya. I had to ring her back on the bus driver's phone ! That was just insane. But it all worked out in the end, and we had a jolly good weekend together. Besides the many eating outings we brought her on, Katy also made it to the Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, Bentong, and the many shopping centres in KL of course. I was playing a bit of a tour guide and tourist myself. I finally climbed up the 272 steps of Batu Caves. hehe
Katy is off to Cameron Highlands for a few days, a break from her 14 months of travelling, and a break from the food I've been feeding her ! That should prepare her for the huge feed this weekend !!

Halloween was spent at home, having a cup of Lady Grey with a slice of lemon at midnight, talking about the good ol times. Only thing missing is Cazzie ! Caz , midnite tea ain't the same without you.. :(

It's yet another week at work, hrm, I'm finally getting back into the swing of working life. That's what I told G yesterday, finally got to chat with him after so long, managed to do a quick catch up with him over lunch. And I'm still waiting for my post.. i wonder what it is..
Wheeeee !! :O

No comments: