Friday, November 27, 2009

It just happened...

It was just like any other day, until the news was droppped on my lap.. well more like dropped on my head.

It wasn't my happiest moment of course. The news did not do any good to my ego at all. Being labelled and treated like this is totally new to me. I know that the problem does not lie within me, but that moment dampened my spirit. The proudest moment within that split second when it all happened was probably when I agreed with one thing he said.

" you think I'm a crap manager and I'm self absorbed", he said.
" *paused* that's true", I said.

Yes, that is my opinion of you, but what you failed to see is that, my opinon of you has nothing to do with my performance. Oh well, this decision is your lost, not mine.

2 comments:

Trace said...

You are not crap lah and you should already know that. Don't know much about what happened but the least I can say is don't ever doubt your abilities, which are obvious to so many people around you. Too bad if there are people who can't appreciate them as there are bound to be such ppl around in your life and they should be nothing more than a pain in the ass (those bastards!)! Sure, words can hurt even when they are not true but don't get too hung up on them for too long. U still have so many more dreams to chase and places to go! So don't lose your confidence because they are things waiting for u to do!

Amanda said...

Trace - Thx for the faith in me! *hugs* And he was the one who felt insecured, not me. I'm on my search for my dream job... yay!