Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Word of the day - Bizarre

work was bizarre madness, it must be one of those days where all bank workers could read each others' mind, and boycotted the telephone. 8 hours of work finally passed, hopped over to Lot 10 rooftop to meet someone. Mind you, that was the weirdest meeting I have been to. But I must say, the newly renovated Lot 10 rooftop looks awesome ! Must go and chill out at the bar someday .

Bumped into Steve in Lot 10, and we went for food tasting together-gether. We found out some interesting facts about some local food, apparently Murtabak is from Brunei, popiah is adapted from Vietnamese spring rolls ( that's alrite) and Steve's mom can cook a Myanmar dish -Stir fried cabbage + cauliflower!
Rang a few friends and crossing my fingers one of them would eat with me, no luck with that, so I hopped on the train and headed home. Sat down and ate all the greens on the table, am putting myself on a diet, gotta lose the NZ fat ! Speaking of NZ, I looked over the black table where my mom usually puts all the mail, and there it was, a pic of Mount Maunganui staring back at me. I picked it up with a silly wide grin on my face and read the contents with a wider smile. Mom thought I was mad, and said I thought you guys are already chatting online all the time? Wheeee... Nothing beats snail mail!
Thanks hun for the card , I was expecting a life sized parcel tho ! :P

And that's the end of my bizarre day..

1 comment:

dapest said...

hey babe....hows work coming?? still trying to lose those NZ fats? i can help you know... ;).
well cant wait to see u later...dinner ya...dont wori..you have me as the life size parcel till he comes down for you ok??

;) *wink*..call me later to pick you up.
*hugzz*