Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I read the texts that you sent me over and over again, and I remembered the jokes we shared. We used to laugh about the silliest things.

I look at our pictures, and I remembered the many places we have been.
We used to spend so much time planning.

I was sitting down in Starbucks, I ordered a drink, and I remembered that was your favourite coffee.
We used to go there so you could get one.

I went to the supermarket and I remembered how much fun it was to go shopping with you.
We used to shop for groceries and fruits.

I picked up a book and started reading, and I remembered the ones we bought for each other. We used to argue about completing a book.

Somewhere in my mind, I am thinking of you. In ways that you may not think I will.
Not just about those that I've feared, but the many moments that we shared.
I hope you know, that somewhere in my mind, I am thinking of you.

2 comments:

dapest said...

FSIL...tat is very sweet and touching. and I hope that, that someone reads this and feels the same way. Hugzz...

Anonymous said...

I hear the waves crashing to the shore,
I feel the coarse sand beneath my feet,
I smell the saltiness of the sea,
And i wonder if you are thinking of me...

The distance, it separates us,
We are miles apart,
Yet we know that distance doesn't matter,
As we are close at heart...

I pick up shells from the shore,
And turn them around in awe,
Special and unique, created by god,
I wish that you weren't so far apart,
Maybe you could come away with me for a walk,
So that i could refresh and relax you,
And show you small delights as we walk,
And you shall go on your way with renewed courage and vigor...

The waves are residing, the tide is low, the sun sets...
And so I turn to go once more,
Knowing that someday, we will meet...

I love you...