Thursday, November 19, 2009

The pain

It's only Thursday, but I can't wait for the weekends already. It has been such a pain, came to work this morning to deal with it. Confrontation wasn't as drama as I imagined it, it;s probably better that way, don't think either one of us wants an ugly scene. Pain no 1 - done.

The next pain, my body is aching all over. I went to gym last nite with FBIL, we worked out for about one hour. 30 mins on the cross trainer and some weights, and I'm done. Gosh, I really need to work on it ! And not to mentioned the meal after gym that I definitely do not deserve - Fried Assam Laksa. FBIL recommended it, and it was yum! Will get the picture from him, and post it up.

I guess that's all the pain for the day.. now, it's time to go home.

1 comment:

dapest said...

Well how did the confrontation went? Did you slap him in the face? He needs to meet reality. LOL. Well dont worry.

Gym was for 45min not 30min. hehe.
The picture you want is here. http://changkatviewcondo.blogspot.com/2009/11/gymi-went-to-gym.html