Monday, November 16, 2009

Something new, something old

It's been a long day at work, still at work actually. It's been a long long time since I've sat up here at my desk, hearing the traffic honking away and looking out the window at the night sights of KL.

Training ended at 7+, something new on this job, (the fact that I finished work at 3pm last Friday, and the Friday before). We had a training session at work today, started at 3pm, and ended a while ago. The training was on Name Gathering and Head Hunting. There you go, something new , and something old. Reminds me so much of the induction sessions I used to conduct back in ME. And today I was being trained instead. Hrmm... It's all good though, we are learning every single day.

Well, I really should get going, it's close to 8pm now, am absolutely starving ! Am craving for KFC... hrmm.. should I cure my sorethroat with a lil Hot & Spicy fried chicken? Yum !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KFC.. yum.. a treat after a long day. A feeling a little stuck in Rhodes. Got home at 3pm and has nothing to do except to walk the dog, gym or swim at the apartment. should change my habit. tmr will be a full day and hopefully when i have some empty slot on Thursday, i'll get to city center for some sightseeing. Ethan, X

dapest said...

Get boss to get the KFC for making you guys stay soo late!!...WooHoo.. hot and spicy ah...hmm...as long tummy happy can la...