Friday, November 20, 2009

It's finally Friday !

It's here , it's here ! Friday is finally here, I have not felt like this for a long long time.
1. I was in NZ for the past 6 months, and I wasn't working in the last 4 months of my trip. So... Mon,Tues, Friday? It never really mattered to me.
2. Work has so far been pretty alrite, and not stressful, but for some reason, this week seems like forever ! And to make things worst, we had training till 5pm today, that's one hour more than usual time ! Well, at least next Friday is a holiday ! wheeee....

Left the office at 5.10pm, could't bear to spend another minute in the office. Rushed off, and said bye to Bobby and Scott, and even delayed my WIP to Monday. Notti notti. I got home at 6pm, trains were very punctual, all good. Hmm, someone wasn't very punctual though, was supposed to go for dinner and movie at 7pm, but my ride only turned up at almost 7.30pm.. And, I was all dressed up for One Utama, in the end we ate in Kepong, due to time and distance. Dinner was ok overall, but the movie never took place though, cos he has to leave to pick up someone. Oh well, some other time then.

So here I am, back home, writing and reading some books. And a lil thinking as well, can't help thinking about how I'm a lil messed up in certain aspects of my life. Sigh

I can't wait for tomorrow, will be meeting up with Patricia, my all time bestie, and ex-partner in crime. Will also be meeting up with the girls from uni at 4pm..Woohoo, tomorrow is reunion day !

No comments: