Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What am I doing?

It's quarter to 11, I'm not sleepy, I'm not out, I'm not interested in FB anymore, what should I do?

Today was spent sitting at home. Got up early to finalise my letter, got it mailed to FL at the post office, sent them an email. I still can't believe it's all over just like that. At least have the courtesy of sitting down nicely and telling me rite?I can't help feeling betrayed too. Lesson learnt this time- do not trust ppl easily, ever again. That's probably one of my biggest weakness, I promised myself many times that I should becareful, and be more wary..but sama jer... tsk tsk tsk.

I received a call from Backhome today. It is a new backpacker in town, infact there was a feature article on last Saturday's Weekender. It is owned by Ng Ping Ho, a local talent. Does the name ring a bell? He is the man behind Kopitiam, Table for Two,Realiti and The Firm. The place looks really cool and cozy, hopefully it will change the perception most will have of local backpackers and hostels. The reason they called? I applied for a postion as Hotel Manager, thought it will be great fun, and it will be a sneak preview of the hospitality industry. The lady who rang mentioned the pay to me, and I have my thoughts about it. We'll see.

Got an email reply from Delectable, it's the cutest lil dessert shop. I came across it in Gardens yesterday when I was bumming around there. Then they were looking for someone too, thought I'll give it a go, since I'm not doing anything at the moment, and it will be great fun as I love baking too. Did a bit more reading on the shop, or more like the creator of the shop. It all started from Su. My my.. she is a very successful girl ! You can read more bout her on her blog - http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/.

So you see, nothing much happened today. Be it my social life, my work or others. hang on, what work? ok, that's Work in Progress then.

For now? prob back to my book. Am reading Danielle Steel's Wanderlust.

No comments: