Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girls Day Out - How to Train Your Dragon


From the moment I watched the trailer for this animation, I knew I have to watch this movie ! And so I did. Since Alicia was back for the weekend, a girls day out would be good. Woke up at 9am despite having just 5 hours of sleep, got my laundry and chores done, and off to One Utame we went.


Had our lunch at Subway, yum...and walked around till our movie time. From the moment the show started, it was all a good watch till the end. I personally felt that there was a balance amount of laughter, action and suspend, being an emotional one, there was a part that nearly got my eyes to well up in tears. I shall not reveal any spoilers for you, if you are a fan of animation, and totally dig Scottish accent. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT !!


The only people I've heard of in the voiceover casts was Gerard Butler and American Ferrera, so if you have not google the movie already, then try to listen out for them. There was another character in the show which has the cutest Scottish accent ever - Gobbler (voice of Craig Ferguson). Reminded me so much of my friend Jack whom I met in Queenstown last year. Lurve it when he goes "No worrrries". Ahh.. I love Englishmen and their accent. muahahah.

Now back to the show, it was probably the best movie I've watched this year, so far. Wouldn't mind catching it again in 3D ( too bad they weren't showing that on Sunday).


"No worrrrrries"

No comments: