Friday, March 12, 2010

Another day at home

This is my last week of unemployment! Yay... Will be starting work on Monday, and for the first time, I am actually looking forward to it! Oh yea, very much.

Yesterday seemed like an eventful day, had breakfast in the market with Mom, and stocked up on some greens. But I felt so guilty for not bringing the basket or an eco-bag, cos we kept collecting plastic bags with every purchase! Tsk..tsk.. tsk. That just can't do, will definitely remember the next time we go to the market!

We had a Mcdonald's treat for lunch cos Abby got her SPM results , so it's her treat! As I had a heavy breakfast, I only had a strawberry sundae. Then I spent all day on Facebook, was expanding my farm and busy editing food pictures for upload. Speaking about food, I made dinner last night, and tried out a new way to cook chicken wings. Found a recipe for Buffalo Wings, it requred Tabasco sauce and butter. I have them both in my fridge - Perfect! Bro said it was good, but sissy find it a lil spicy though. As for me, I did not have any of it, as I was having a terrible gastric, could only force down a bowl of soup with a lil rice. *Sob*

Buffalo Wings Amanda's style !

Long beans with Egg.

2 comments:

John F SeaDemon said...

Good luck being an employed person tomorrow.

BTW, I ran out of gifts for the day so thanks for the weathered board. No, my stable belum siap la :(

Amanda said...

Hey John,

Thanks for dropping by.

Alamak, what else you need for your stable lar.. nanti I hantarkan. :P