Thursday, April 1, 2010

A lovely suprise

It was just another day at work, early morning briefing, the usual rush in the office, the few very loud discussion across the room due to last minute changes in the events. Definitely not a special occasion. That thought had to be changed when a colleague from concierge walked in the office with a lovely bouquet. He walked right past the sales floor and towards our desks. I was on the phone taking an enquiry from a potential client, busy scribbling away. Paying no attention to the flowers as I assumed it was for my colleague in front of me, as it was her birthday. Only when the man walked past everyone (my desk is at the very end of the room), stopped at my desk and waited for me to put down the phone, I realised it was for me. Colleagues were going ooo, aah about the sender. But I knew just who exactly it was from, before I read the card. Seeing my direct line on the receipt, I knew that I was conned few days ago. Thanks dear, for sending me this lovely bouquet, the one that never made it to my desk at ME :) Such a sweet thought.
Not to show it off, but it was a lovely bouquet that deserves to be shared. Here it is,

1 comment:

Michelle Y said...

Ooh... Who's the mysterious sender? Anyone I know? :)