Monday, March 8, 2010

Bring it back on !

I was disconnected for days ! 4 and 1/2 days to be exact. It was so difficult, I must admit that I have turned into one of them, the internet dependant bunch! I felt so lost without it, I wasn't able to check my mails, which is 3 diff account mind you, I can't update my twitter, no blog updates, and not to mention, I can't harvest my crops on Farmville!! Good thing I've got remote helpers :)

Meant to put up these pictures before the end of CNY.. but as usual.. I procrastinated. These are some pics of Bai Tian Gong that I have put together. Every year, we would visit Grandma's house @ Jln Ipoh to join in the prayers. Ever since she opted for the 'vegetarian' option, it's least fuss and less fun. :( It used to be a wide array of offerings on the table - pork, chicken, fish, prawns and crabs are a must! Today, it's all just fruits, cakes, sweets, rice, noodles and dried vegetarian products. Mom recalled her childhood days, where Bai Tian Gong was a big hoo-hah event, as they prayed and then patiently wait for it to be over, so they could bring all the food into the kitchen and cook up a big feast! Hrmm... Seafood Mee Sua at 2am! anyone?

I snapped a few pics at Grandma's, and a few pics are from upstairs - that's great granduncle's family. They are still with the 'meat option', so the pictures look more interesting. Lol



No comments: