Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 1 . Survived

It's only Day 1 and I can't feel my toes already.
Borned with a really huge pair of feet, encased in a pair of Size 8 pointed court shoes for 10 hours, that's catastrophe.

It has been a long but interesting day at work, especially enjoyed the tour around the hotel. Was brought up to the Presidential Suite, it is really a jaw-dropping experience. Forgive my 'jakun-ness' , but I have never ever seen such a luxurious suite, and HUGE one too. They have a grand piano in the hall mind you! The spacious bathroom is equipped with a tub,a jacuzzi, sauna, a huge glass showers, and an exercise bike. Spacious is almost an understatement when you can comfortably stand 10 person in the showers itself ! Hrmm, this is definitely not a good way to promote the hotel. Will write a proper post for it. Other than that, it has been a good day of training, had a chance to try the hotel's buffet, and I must say, their service is impeccable! I've also received a set of jacket and skirt, and was shown to my desk. The desk that I'll be spending long hours at. Hehe.

Well for now, I'm going to create a record. Turning in before midnite for the first time in 2010! Woo hoo.

Good nite world.

1 comment:

dapest said...

Can have group shower. Bring people from the kampung and all shower to gather in the toilet. HAHAHA. 10 in shower. 3 in bath tub. 4 in Jacuzzi and 5 in Sauna. WAH!!!!