Sunday, March 21, 2010

My one-day weekend

It's 5pm, that means my Sunday is coming to an end already. I appreciate weekends a bit more since I have to work on Saturdays now. Yesterday was pretty eventful, I got to work at 7.15am, yup, you got me right there. Headed to the staff kitchen, and was determined to have a good breakfast, unfortunately nothing appealed to me. It was difficult cos I was hungry and wanted some food to start my day!! Then Chef Tammie came to the rescue when I asked her if she serves cereal, and she gave me Milo pops ! That was the best way to start my day, am definitely going to ask her for cereal everyday.. and probably that way, I could lose some kilos.

After work, I popped over to KL Convention Center, there was a Asia Trader & Investor Convention. Don't get me wrong, I do NOT have the money to invest, was there to investigate! I was reading through the invitation that they sent me, and saw a familiar face on the speakers' profile. Was determined to find out if this speaker from MIMB was my Management lecturer n-years ago, and since I had a free ticket to the expo, why not! Anyways, I left the expo without a definite answer, but a guy from MIMB told me that Dr.Nazri was indeed a lecturer before he joined the bank.

Took a slow walk over to Sg Wang, was suprised to find the post office was still open, apparently they close at 6pm on Saturdays. Got the required stamps and it's all set to be mailed. (Watch out for the postman hun!) The mission to seek for a pair of comfy and presentable shoes for travelling to work failed. Saw this stall outside Sg Wang, they were selling fake Crocs ( probably real ones, but simply 'escaped' the lorry bringing them to the real Crocs store. Lolz
Didnt get home till about 5pm, and was whisked out for a drink by bro cos 2nd uncle +family was down in KL. We had a quick bite at Happy City foodcourt, am pretty suprised by the crowd and the quality of the food there. Will definitely make another trip there.

Was totally shattered when I got home at 6+, decided against the banana leaf dinner appointment.. Sorry to @dapest ! After showers, I collapsed on my bed, and it was a long nap before I woke up at 11.30pm.. for a light but late dinner. Haha. Then I watched Time Traveler's Wife with sissy. Ooh, Eric Bana was so hot in the movies, especially when he time travelled.*winks*

Today is a total relaxation, did chores, cooked, watch Paranormal Activity on DVD, it was.. urmm.. weird. It was more like documentary rather than a movie, and if I was in the cinema, I would be very tempted to walk out cos it was just boring. Hrmm... speaking bout the cinemas, I think it'll be a long time till I have time for a movie.. unless I wanna watch with the huge crowd on Sundays.

Oops.. it's 10.30pm.. bedtime.. Good nite world!

No comments: