Thursday, May 29, 2008

on a sunday

am feeling kinda rotten at the moment. but i dunno what is it that stirred this current feeling, is it the disturbing emotional conflicts from the series last nite which i totally relate to it, or is it his blardy attitude this morning, or is it just the stress from the expectations to perform at work?

was up till 5 am this morning. determined to finish up my " tak tak dei" which was long forgotten. was quite an achievement as i watched 5 hours of it without falling asleep.. ok ok , just a doze in between towards the last 2 episodes. to those who knows me well, i fall asleep in front of the tv very much.. haha. or even in the cinemas.
it was the emotional conflicts of "sheong joi sum" and Alfred in the series that got me crying and cying. after some time, i din know if i was crying becos of the scenes, or was it becos i was relating it to my own situations. at 5am, i turned off the tv, and went back in my room to sleep. that's it. it was too much to digest d. will continue watching today. just 3 more to go.
watching the couple in this series record their ups and downs in their daily life reminded me that i have long forgotten about my diary. i used to share every juicy bit with her. Her being my diary of cos. the habit of keeping one started when i was in Standard One. Mom encouraged it, it will help my writing skills was one of the reason. I think it kinda did, not so much on the grammar part.. *gulp* but more on the part where i have learnt to express myself in writing. another reason of me keeping one, i want to have a record of the bitter and sweet memories that i have had. will be a good read when i am old and wrinkly. i know i will laugh at how silly i once was. .

tomorrow is Monday. how i dread Mondays now.. am still adapting to new tasks at work, and having doubts bout my own capabilities. looking at it, and thinkin bout the other responsibilities that i had back in uni and high school.. this shouldn't be too hard.. i've worked with bigger teams, and heavier burdens, and i managed all of it.. but this time, i'm really hard on myself, probably it's the expectations that is coming from above.. and more like the expectations i think there are on me.. sigh. sometimes, the harder u try not to screw up things, the more you have the tendency to do it. let's just hope i wont..
we'll just see tomorrow, when the training starts. sigh

it's pass 12, and i have tons of things to do.
to clean my room , finish my series, iron work clothes, prepare for training, do my laundry, and the list goes on.
i'll try..

thought for now : should i treat myself to banana leaf rice from Kanna Curry House? hrmm..

No comments: