Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally

19 March 2008

Been thinking about this for a long long time. Thanks to my newly acquired skill ever since i started working - the art of procrastination. ( my boss better not be reading this). Been blaming that for everything that i have missed - a phone call to my besties to catch up with them; my outdated multiply website; the already forgotten friendster and the stack of papers and bills on my desk. they have been sitting there since forever. sigh

writing reminds me of my days in uni,back then i had lotsa free time in hand to actually sit down and put down my all thoughts..with my PC right in front of me and of cos it being connected to the Internet all the time. ( except the lousy times when they are doing server maintenance !)

Being at work, evrything is so different. so many things to do, so many things to think of, and so little time to sleep.. and sometimes i feel like the activities in my mind doesnt stop even when i'm sleeping. just the other night, i dreamt bout work.. gosh.. what a nightmare..

but oh well, that's how life goes..

Good night for now..

No comments: