Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good news or bad news?

When a piece of news (if that is the correct collective noun) is delivered to you, you sometimes wonder if it’s good or bad news.
At the beginning, when I first heard it, it sounded like really good news, but when I really think bout it, and whatever entails. It sounds a lil scary. It’s the extra jitters that come with it. Sigh
Am in deep thoughts about the matter. That’s me, am definitely capable of letting it bother me for the whole day. At times when I’m paranoid bout something, it stays with me the whole day, and I get really distracted at work.

Change - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another.

I believe this is a common fear in many people, and sometimes, I find it in me too. The thought of going to a new place, a new environment and new faces, thrills me, however, at the back of my mind.. I'm worried.. The thought of being in a comfort zone struck me these few days.. Realized that as much as I want to venture out to the world and seek new challenges, I tend to get comfy with what I have and what I’m doing at the moment. A friend once told me, just do it. If you never take the first step, you will never make a change. And another said, if you know what to do, and what is right, what is stopping you?

Exactly, what is stopping me? I can only answer : I dunno..
In the past few months, this phrase has been my favorite respond. Sometimes I wonder if I say it becos I really don't know.. or I simply wan to run away from what I know..

I am still seeking..

And craving for a nice cold beer...since the F1 race on sunday.

No comments: