Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am not a pink person

someone made a comment on my pink purse and pink handphone..and even suggested that i should get a pink iPod. What ?? now now.. i am NOT a pink person. it is strictly a coincidence that the two most important items that i have with me are pink in colour. it's not that i dun like pink, but i think it's a bit too girly for me. haha. (and now i remembered that i just bought a pink handbag last month !)

speaking bout the colour, now i remember something, or more like someone.. i was in mid valley on saturday and at the KTM platform, i saw a girl dressed in bright pink pants, and a lighter shade pink blouse, and she was carrrying a pink tote bag, which was exactly the same shade as her bag.. talk about being colour coordinated !

over the weekend, i spent some quality time with myself. it's called ME time.. no ..not Marcus Evans, as if 5days of it aint enuf ! I had breakfast with my bro and sis, then kick off to the gym. semangat leh? After gym and a quick lunch, i went to MPH to pick up some good reads..

totally fell in love with this particular book, and now just waiting to get my hands on it - am waiting for my friend who works in Kinokuniya to buy it for me with a staff discount. hehe

oh crap it's 7+ de, better make my move and get my bum out of this office..

thought for now: should i go cut my hair in times square or head home?

No comments: