Thursday, May 29, 2008

Monday

urgh. i can still feel my fusili carbonara sitting in my stomach. so much for it being a vegetarian option as it was loaded with lotsa cream and cheese. I picked that cos i tot of giving myself a break from all the chicken i ate over the weekend.

a recap of my chicken MEALS :-
Lunch -XXL chicken from Shihlin
Predinner-Zinger burger from KFC
Supper -Roast teriyaki chicken from Jusco

Lunch @ Watering hole, Eagle Ranch Resort -Claypot Chicken Rice
Dinner @ Watering hole, Eagle Ranch Resort - Chicken chop

had lunch @ Zen Cafe in Pavilion. I would rate their food as ok, but the service couldn't get any slower. there were only 4 of us in the entire restaurant, but they took forever to prepare out food. gosh..

It's a slow and quiet day at work, popped in for training for a while, and then back at my desk, and down to Level 12 a few times to settle some stuff with HR dept.

A lil ambitious it might sound, but .. i just can't wait for the weekend. haha. Am having a family get together to celebrate Mothers' Day back in Bentong. Apparently, Dad suggested to do potluck this time.. and mom says to bring my chocolate cake.. mmm.. can't wait.

thought for now: should i go for dinner with the gang later?

No comments: