Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cravings

had a sudden craving for nasi lemak, and the next thing i know, my feet was taking me to the stall in front of Wisma Jerneh, to get the a dose of drug to cure my craving.

It was a pack of many good things.. the steaming hot rice, with alongside with the crunchy peanuts and anchovies that i love, fresh sweet cucumber, and a dash of the slightly sweet and spicy sambal... it was just sinful. have decided to add in a 'telur goreng' today.. it was just nice, unlike some stalls which have their fried eggs, swimming in a puddle of oil . sometimes i think the oil is actually enough to fry more eggs ! LOL

the sambal did not help at all for my already sore throat and raspy voice. but oh well, who cares ! :P
never really bothered to 'kai hou' ( refrain from eating certain food when you are sick), Eg, to avoid cold drinks when you are coughing, avoid fried food, avoid fruits( what??) and so on. i know most of the dos and don'ts, and i tell them to people all the time, i just don't practise it. haha.
And the next person who tells me eating too much durian will result in a sorethroat, i will tell them, it never happens to me..or any of my family members.. we grew up eating durians.muahaha..

oh dear, it's 8.31am de.. back to training today. will frighten the new girls with my extreme coughing... ahem ahem ahem...

No comments: