Thursday, May 29, 2008

the irony of things

yay! it's friday tomorrow ! finally. Friday is my favourite day of the week, cos it's the last day of working week, and it's casual wear at work. however, i kinda dread it as well, as there are a lot of catching up and leftovers to follow up, have to"chap sau mei" as i hate attending to it on a Monday Morning.

the days seems to be flying by this week, but ironically the clock seems to be ticking extra slow everyday, and i find myself waiting impatiently for 5.30 each day.

Yesterday I left work 5 mins past 5.30 as we were rushing to KLCC to collect our movie tickets. Darn TGV system, the e-ticketing was not working, thus we had get to the cineplex to collect our tickets or the reservation will be cancelled. totally forgot bout bringing another pair of shoes, i walked there or more like zoomed there in my new pair of working shoes. by the time i was in KLCC, i can't really feel my toes anymore !

as there was still time , woman-beside-me and I walked around Isetan supermarket, thinking of the food we shud smuggle in. In the end we settled for a ham and cheese sandwich from Sun Moulin - they have some of my favs pastries, a bag of chips and a soft drink. hehe.. a wholesome meal we call it.

we watched 27 dresses. and there was not a thing that i didn't like about the movie. okay, mayb Jane's baby sister. she is so self-absorbed, and selfish.
Undeniably, it is a chick-flick, however, it was a movie that left me close to tears. the emotional loops that Jane went thru, i totally know how she felt. all in all, it was a good one! go watch it if you have not catch it yet.

After the movie, we headed back,with me still feeling emo, and non-stop blabbering to the woman. poor her.. hehe

No comments: