Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 !

It's the first day of the new decade ! I'm pretty sure many of you went out partying welcoming the new year. As for me , I stayed home last night. Taking a drive to Desa Park City just to realise there's no space to even stop my car, that doesn't count as going out really. So my countdown moment was spent watching the live telecast from The Curve on 8tv, and listening to the booming fireworks from Desa Park. Not too bad aye?

It's a cliche to ask " What's your New Year resolutions?", but we all still do it. I have mine drafted up here*finger pointing to my head*, and for now I rather look back and make a tick on last year's achievement!
2009 has been an eventful year, with a long list of happy ones, a few dramatic ones, and sadly a death in the family. The biggest adventure that took place last year, *can't believe I'm referring to it as last year already* was my trip down south. The 6 months spent in NZ was truly amazing, it will be a book of memories that will last for a long long time. It's where I learnt to be truly independant, make important choices, seen amazing places and crossed out quite a few things on My List *winks*. There's more on the list though. In that few months, I've met quite some interesting people too - friendly, sweet, drop dead gorgeous, mean, weird, boring.. you name it. There are some that made it to a special spot and will always stay there. xoxo to you all.

So, now, what's instore for the year ahead? Well, for starters, a job would be good. Hahaha. Then the other plans can fall in place. So to start off, Resolution No 1 - Get employed! And to achieve that, I'm logging off now, so that I could sign in on Jobstreet,Jenjobs, etc.............

1 comment:

Chen Chow said...

Happy New Year to you too! Hopefully you will be successful in your 2010 resolution in getting employed!

Best wishes from staff of JobStreet.com