Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just another day..

I woke up groggily from the weirdest dream I've ever had, just to realise it was 12.30 in the afternoon. There goes half a day, this waking up late habit really has to go, it's not me at all.

Loiterred around all day, surfing jobstreet.com and applied for some jobs. Then it was lunch time. at 3.30pm? Oh dear..
Took the English Assessment Test on Jobstreet.com and scored 35/40. Darn, cos I scored 37 during the practice. See what unemployment does to your brain? It was then raining cats and dogs, I got into a baking mood. Baked some 'Highlander Cookies" from Nana's recipe... it turned out to be.. different. With the cookie cutters and a lil icing, it looked alrite.

Made dinner, washed up and was glued to the tube for once.. Watched Ghost Whisperer, Gossip Girls, and Timeless Season. Just another manic day.



No comments: