Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's 2.30am, and I'm still up. Just in time to send a good morning msg over to NZ. Hope you are up already, hun! Submitted a few more job applications today, jobs that I really look forward to, crossing my finger that they will ring me soon ! Am keeping my phone with me 24/7, don't wanna miss any calls.

Been out and about today. Went on a lil grocery shopping with momsie, and she was scouting for a prezzie for my fav aunt. We went looking in the ladies dept, after a few trips to the fitting room, we finally got her something. Mom got a few nice tops for herself, all pink and red, just nice for CNY ! I spotted a nice purple dress too, loved the design, so I got it too ! Yay!
Next on the list was groceries, did a lil price survey in the supermarket, but we did not actually purchase anything. Reason being - on every 5th and 25th of the month, MaxValue supermarket gives 5% discount to JCard members. So, we were actually heading over to Desa ParkCity for the actual shopping. Mom continued her price survey at Carrefour since it was just across the road from Jusco. She made her jottings on a piece of paper, while I did mind digitally... with my phone of course.
Picked up lunch and ms.piggy from home, and off we went to Desa Park. Shopping for groceries is always fun, I like walking down to aisle looking at the food products and deciding what to stock up. It's extra fun when I am not footing the bill, then I don't worry about the prices! We ended with a whole trolley of goods for the house - rice, oil, cereal, coffee, frozen pizza, cheese, oh it's too much to name them all! Now that our pantry is all stocked up, we'll never have to complain there's nothing to eat.

Hmm what should I have for breakfast tomorrow? Lolz

No comments: