Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ding Dong

My phone went off as a text message came in. Who could it be at this hour? ooh... what a surprise hun, it's funny how i wish you good morning at this hour and it's bedtime for me, and we are just 5 hours apart!

Attended yet another interview today. Ok, I should say yesterday, cos it's 2 am now. It went on quite well, and the HR lady was really nice.. She was friendly and chatty, offered me some helpful tips about attending interviews for hotels. Bless her. I have been actively looking these few weeks, sent in applications for some that I'm really keen, hope to hear from them soon.

Hope to do more baking tomorrow, depending if I need to go out and meet my ex- employer to sort out some matters. I hope things will be settled pretty soon.. bummer

Well, I guess I really should be going to bed now.. Goodnight

No comments: