Friday, January 8, 2010

Attacked !

I think I've been attacked by bugs.. literally, all sorta bugs.

Firstly, there's the bug giving me a sorethroat..woke up this morning to an uncomfortable pain in my throat. Have been sucking on Strepsils and downing litres of water, hope I get well soon.

Then, there's the lazy bug, I have been getting out of bed, later and later.. that's not like me at all, but with nothing to do in the morning, I tend to laze till 10am.. tsk tsk tsk..
The lazy bug's doing is a lil more serious, as I have almost not been out for a week, skipped my walk-in interview yesterday, and opted to write in. Great on the pocket, as I spend less money by staying home, but not good for my social life, as I sit here complaining bout being bored, but reluctant to get my bum out of the house !

The domestic bug has recently cling on to me too, I am almost a housewife, just that technically, I'm not a wife yet. My daily routine and concerns involves cleaning the house, and what to cook for dinner. Goshhhhh. I'm fully domesticated now !!

Thought got now? Should I go to the CS event tonite? But my throat hurts so bad, and I don't feel like I could chat and mingle..
:*(

No comments: