Monday, April 27, 2009

Tonight, I'm thinking of you

It's 5.30am now, and I've been up all night. Was watching some series from Tracy's collection, then was chattin with some friends back home, and then was listening to my friend talk bout her current life. Guess it was a productive night?

Was reading through some of my older posts, and my, my, I don't even remember some of the stuff that I wrote back there. But as I scroll past the older blogs, I came across the one that I posted up Secondhand Serenade's Fall for You. I then realize that I've not heard that song for quite a while,becos
1- my handphone has stopped ringing, that's my ringtone you see,
my dear friends, u ppl get the hint?
2- I'm no longer at work, where our local radio was playing it at least twice a day

So I clicked on 'play' , and I sang along to it. Listening to the song play over and over again brought back so much fond memories, it all started with Jo, she was the one who introduced me to Secondhand Serenades, told me how the name came about.. we both thought it was very sweet of him to choose that name. And then there were the times that we hear this song playing oh-so often on the radio, till Murali has to say, not again. Oh wait, he was referring to Jason Mraz's I'm Yours.

Listening to this song, reminds me of the times that I would repeat the song a few times in your car, almost half the journey back to my house, and that time that we played this song over and over again, as we chatted about almost everything under the stars (sun). Most of all, it reminded me of why I had like this song so much, it was the lyrics that got me hooked on to this song.

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind


No comments: