Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 4 in NZ

It's raining heavily outside, been pouring the whole morning, so it's colder than usual. Was planning to go for a jog this morning, but looks like i have to stay indoor after all.
Last night, I have been busy applying for some jobs in Hamilton, am glad that i have finally come up with some sorta decision. Will be stayin here a bit, can spend time here with Trace, after all she might not even come back to Malaysia after the intern !! there goes one best friend !
Never thought this would come out from me, but, I am a lil homesick, funny thing is that i only feel it at night, when the sky turns dark at 7pm, and everyone is settled back in their room. I miss the tv sessions with sis and mom, and my sissy coming to share my bed on some of the nights.
It was really cold last nite,and i slept all curled up in my sleeping bag, oh dear, i wonder if i could stand the whole of autumn and winter..brrrr

No comments: