Thursday, April 2, 2009

Noob noob noob....

Logged on to the Net early this morning, yeah, like at 12.30am.. Wanted to pen down a train of thoughts, but was dozing off in front of my pc waiting for blogger and Pet Society to load.. so i gave up. Plus the frustration of not being able to upload the pics from our PD trip, puts me off.

Halfway thru packing my bags.. and decided to stop a while to blog. Yesterday was April Fools Day. If it wasn't for the article on the newspaper, the radio program and my girlfriends prank, I would have totally forgotten bout it. Those were the days when we used to play simple tricks on our friends and teachers. Somehow one silly trick back in primary school came into my mind, my classmate shouted cockcroach, and I actually leaped up. Ah, those fun filled school days.

One trick that I nearly fell for yesterday was my friend's news bout her being pregnant. She told me that I was goin to be an aunty next year, so I dialled her number immediately only to recall that it's April Fool's day. So i told her to check again, mayb her pregnancy kit is playing a prank on her. Haha.. 1 point for me ! Good one girl, I nearly fell for it.
I pulled some tricks on my friends too, but not all were successful, probably I didn't do such a great job at lying or maybe I wasn't even lying.

Well, gotta go back to my packing.. Oh I am such a noob at packing for a long trip! I don't know how much I should bring for 6 months. and what I should bring. And mom has been saying , just buy whatever you need there... hrmm.. won't I be spending a lot then?Am 2 days away from departure, a lil nervous, and can't believe that the day is finally here. Am wondering what I would be doing in the next six months, would I be travelling every other week, or would I stay put at one place for long?


No comments: