Monday, April 6, 2009

The Land of the Long White Cloud

Kia ora !!
I'm finally here, after a 10 hours flight and another 1.5 hours on the road, I'm all settled in Tracy's cozy house in Hamilton. It was very nice of her housemate to let me stay in her room while she's away, and she has very cool housemates too. Don't feel like leaving already. haha.
Last nite we ordered pizza from Hell Pizza.They have a rather controversial theme on their site, and every pizza is named according to a sin. We had Lust and Purgatory. It was yum ! oops. check it out...https://hellpizza.co.nz
We also celebrated Tracy's birthday with half a cake... apparently they dun sell 0.5 kg cakes here, like back home. weird.
The weather was a lil chilly last nite, and this morning when I woke up. Brrr.. have to put on my jacket and warm my fingers. Am going to sit around to plan out somethings and probably heading to the bank and grocer's later !
Am planning to stay here at Tracy's place for a few days, and then move on to another place to find work. Or i could stay here and work here, then travel. Hmm.. On the plane, I met this 2 other Malaysian girls, they are here for working holiday too.But they are now in Auckland, told them to keep in touch so that we could travel down to other places together. Hope I'll make more friends soon !
@10.20am

No comments: