Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a will?

was looking up the right term for money given to express condolence when a thought struck me.
btw, ended up using the term condolence money, did not know how to refer to 'pak kum' in English. literally, white gold? errh..

the thought that struck me was, what if i were to die young (touching the wood d), and die all of a sudden ( clinging on to the piece of wood d ) then what will happened to my possessions, as i wouldn't have written a will yet. well, if it was a young age, i believe there's not much of properties, or huge stash in my bank account, but i guess that can all be sorted out.

my thoughts are more like, hmm what would happen to my diary, my love letters, my many precious letters and cards. what if mom finds them? and what if she reads my diary then? and another thing that hit me was, what if i never got the chance to tell people i love what i always want to tell them? and things that some people never knew, and i always thought that someday, sometime, i want to tell them. ( mm.. need to tell my primary sch crush that i once had a crush on him? haha)

then i talked to my friend, and the first thing she said was " you crazy ar ??think bout this !" But that's what a will is for ! for your to leave your properties and belongings to someone else.
courtney suggested me to leave my last words in separate envelopes with the names on it. hmm.. should i write their address or mayb they hp no there? hehe

as for my diary.. mm. definitely dun wan mom to go thru the nooks and crannies in my life, there's a reason why it was written down in the first place.. cos they are something i wan to remember...hmm get mom to burn it?

oh gosh.. gettin a bit too much d.. might worry close friends around me..

if you know me really well.. it's just one of those thoughts..

oh well..

No comments: