Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tirednya....am back from Training Day 1 .Department's internal training is taking place for 2 days in Parkroyal Hotel. The training ended at 5pm, and just thought i'll come back to office to get some work done and to pick up my gym gear. ahem ahem. might or might not end up in gym. hehe

oh, i can't wait to watch Sex and the city ! and Batman of course ! oh, i mean Dark Knight. Have to find time to watch it next week! Hmm, am still thinking who i should drag along to watch SATC, it would be more fun to watch it with a big fan. Was reading the movie book the other day in Borders, and oh, i just can't wait to find out what's instore for the Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha !

and for now.. i should pack up and go back ! woo hoo !

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ooh, I've watched Get Smart in cinema yesterday! Haha, first time watching a movie in a cinema since I came to NZ! Mind u, i got a free ticket from signing up as a member of a movie club! The movie was good if u dun mind it's predictability or use of old gags and jokes. My housemate told me that the price of movie tickets has gone up in Msia? How much is it now for GSC's Wed student special? I had initially intended to watch 1 movie every Wed during my hols in Msia but will hav to cut down if the price is up!