Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the night i cried

It was a great night.. movie and dinner (though the jap food which i have been craving didn't happen - it was KFC instead), and i ended up with lotsa choccies, green tea, lemon green tea - all from marks n spencers.. he likes to shop there..

i got down from the car and walked back to my house.. waited bout 10 mins before my sister realised that i was outside the gate.. urm harlo? the curtains are down.. but nyways, thanks sissy for always waiting up for me.

went up to my room, and there i was breaking down into tears, sissy noticed it and asked why, was there a fight again? no there wasn't one.. then what happened she asked?

i spilled out the whole conversation to sissy and as i was doing it, tears just kept streaming down my face.. i was really sad, but at the same time i know what took place was for the better..though words have been said over n over again.. but this time it feels a little more final..thanks dear for everything. of all the things i ever wanted.. i really want you to happy again..

then i went to bed..feeling blank...


thought for now : an emo post to start my day?

3 comments:

YEN said...

ur post...makes me feel like want to know wht happen ..maybe because i "pat"...but actually wanted to "kuan sum" u more...makes me feel like asking u what had happen and why u cried..but i know i'm part of "pat" also lah hmm hope u feels better....

Amanda said...

floting ice - no worries girl. i'm good.. cry only mar.. always also cry wan lar :)

YEN said...

u always cry makes me feel sad also lah don't always cry lah....must smile more then u will look much more pretty and feels great...:)