Wednesday, July 23, 2008

what do i really want?

was strolling along Petaling St yesterday and i found myself falling into an emo stage. As I stopped at the junction of the road, waiting for the traffic light to turn red, a thought came to my mind and I asked myself the very important question, "what do you really want ?"

Should I totally cut it off, without giving it second thoughts, giving it a new start OR i should give a little bit more time, observe how it will grow. I'm getting more and more disturbed by how complicated and how undecided I am. Can't even decide on a simple decision like a haircut. sigh so i left the doorstep of Peter & Guys and crossed the road.

Many times i find myself in this position, not knowing what i want, not knowing what i want to do. To some point, i don't like choices, for I fear that i might choose the wrong option. As i was
walking down from Pudu to Petaling St, memories flashed through my mind..those were the days when we used to walked down that street, taking buses from Puduraya, having KFC right opposite the station,using the toilet in Hotel Impiana ( now known as Ancasa, and they have relocated the toilet in the lobby), walking along the busy street of dvds, branded begs and watches, having beef noodles at Shin Kee. Even passing by the many flower stalls near Popular bookstore brought back fond memories..They weren't all happy ones, there are pieces of sad and angry moments but they are all precious to me. The few minutes of flashback got me thinking again, where am i heading and what am i doing? sigh

Passed by the flower stall again, decided to pick up a bouquet of flowers for mom. Was deciding between roses or carnations ( choices again ). Carnations are flowers that you usually get for your mom, then again, the 2 dozens of roses put together was really lovely.. In the end, i took the carnations, it was 24 stalks for RM12. that's such a good price ! And men pay hundreds or even thousands for flowers on Valentines Day.. mm.. isn't it about time they realized that flowers are just overrated on V-Day?

talking bout flowers, a very nice bouquet of roses was delivered to work today. It was for a colleague of mine, it's her birthday today . Her bf has sent her flowers on a few other occasions. aaw so sweet..

oops. it's 2pm d. back to work then..

1 comment:

YEN said...

well as one of my post that i had said whereby we have to makes decision...either is right or wrong just do it according to wht u think that is more appropriate...if the decision is being make wrongly then although is like is too late to correct it at least u learn from the mistake that u made urself and next time u won't repeat it..so just make the decision that u think that is appropriate loh ...:)