Thursday, July 10, 2008

my kopi ping

nothing starts my day with a good dose of kopi ping ! and sometimes it makes a good nightcap. huh? coffee for a good nightcap? hehe ..caffeine only keeps me awake when i want it too :P

ta pau-ed my kopi ping from wisma cosway, though it's not as strong as the other stall on this side of the road, but oh well, that will do. it's 30 cents cheaper anyways.

am looking forward to tomorrow.. cos it's month end drinks and it's also the weekend ! am thinking of what i should do on Saturday, been meaning to catch up with Patricia, whom I've not seen for a long long time..i think the last time i saw her was when i bumped into her at Mid Valley.

There seems to be a lot happening on my calendar for the next 2 months, but the most looked forward to event will be Cousin Jared's wedding. on 08.08.08 hmm.. nice no, the chinese would say " go buy ToTo". His whole family has migrated to Canada many many years ago, but all the relatives are here in Malaysia, hence the wedding reception in KL. hmm.. i wonder if there would be other ceremony like a usual Chinese wedding since the reception in on a Friday night.
Can't believe his is getting married already, the lil older brother who used to watch cartoons and play Legos with me. well ,he is just one year older than me, so it makes him only 25.

i like attending weddings, cos everything looks so nice, the couple looks so sweet, the dress is beautiful.. but somehow the idea of marriage..hmm.. is kinda scary. not knowing when and who is the candidate that will be spending the rest of your life with you, or worst, not knowing you want to spend the rest of your life with the person if you are with now. well that is assuming there will not be a divorce..
shoo.. to the negative thoughts..
and back to my kopi ping...and work of course..

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ooh, ooh... wear you new tube dress to you cousin's wedding! I wan to see! Aww, cant believe that I hav to restrict my shopping trips to only once a year... not fair! Am planning to get a job after my exams while waiting to balik Msia... kinda foresee myself spending a lot of money buying clothes when I balik, hehe!

Trace