Saturday, July 5, 2008

it's has been a quiet week.
my phone has been quiet. ppl around me has been quiet.. my mind has been quiet. i think the only thing that has been non stop chattering is myself.

have been buggin 'woman' with most of my thoughts. really appreciate that she listens to me go on n on bout the same time. we have this routine of walking back to hang tuah station, and i'll be chattering away.. i actually told her, i'm sorry i've been talking bout myself so much. i know i'm bad at asking ppl how they are doin and what problems they have... but trust me woman.. i can be a good listener.. do talk to me if u need to.

had dinner with woman beside and ah girl. this girl is a really a naive and small girl ler.. despite being only 20 years old, she impresses me with her maturity of speech and the things that bugs her mind. aiyohhh. and i have recently been regarded as a big sis to her, cos she does not have a sis. oh. .another sister? i already have 2. .and now i have 2 yens? hehe.. but i'm glad to have an extra sis too. girl you hear that ?

claypot chicken rice was good.. but.. not long after that.. stomach upset man.. must be the nasi lemak and the curry.. mm.. sensitive-nya perut aku..
then ah girl sent me to KL sentral to take KTM home. bout 2 mins away from Kepong, my beloved train has to stall there for more than 15mins,.. bencinya. though i'm usually thankful there's air con in the train, it was freezing cold tonite.. brrr....

finally the train started moving.. and i got home bout 10 am.. gosh.. am so tired.. physically and mentally...need another dose of kopi ping.. - my current addiction..

gotta ciao - time for desperate housewives

1 comment:

YEN said...

I'm touch to hear that u are glad to have me as ur extra sis...:)...i'm speechless...