Thursday, July 3, 2008

i still feel blank..

was the coldness displayed a gesture from the heart who no longer cares, or was it an act of bitterness over the things that happened?

dinner was great, i had my jap food after all, and it was yum! love japanese food.
but the tension was so great it could cut through .. ermm skin? gosh must really learn how to express things properly.

went home and was feeling empty and confused. it bothers me a lot that you are like this. i dunno if you are feeling resentful or you are just putting it up... i wished i know. i asked a question last night, a ' what if you are in a situation, what will you do?' type of question. i did not share my side of the opinion, cos i thought you could probably evaluate from your own answers.
why are humans always selfish? have you ever found yourself in a situation where it's ok if you do it, but if someone else does it to you, it's totally unacceptable. a thought to ponder..

despite goin home late and turning in late, i slept well.. actually i'm not sure if it's well or not.. becos every morning when i wake up, it feels like i just closed my eyes a moment ago. i wake up without feeling tired, or rested. it's really like i blinked.. and that's all.
mom is getting unhappy with all the late nights, and i've not had dinner at home for quite some time.. since last saturday i wud say, and that was at Belle's wedding dinner.. it was a lovely wedding.. and uncle tom's speech was just so touching.. there was a line that he said " if you love someone, you have to set them free.. " is that what we are doing?

am going to Cameron Highlands this weekend, was looking forward to it , a month ago. but things has changed.. that's what happens when you decide so much earlier.. ur heart was someone else a month ago.. and now it's someone else..

thought for now: shud i or shud i not ?

2 comments:

blabla said...

Looks like this shouldnt b a public post...hahaha..."Hanya untuk Mu"...MU!!!...

Unknown said...

Cannot touch, cannot hold
Cannot be together
Cannot love, cannot kiss
Cannot have each other

How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here In my arms
How does one waltz away from all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone

Cannot dream
Cannot share sweet and tender moments
Cannot feel how we feel
Must pretend it's over

How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here In my arms
How does one waltz away from all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone