Monday, April 5, 2010

Interesting Saturday

A phone call came at 1pm, and the next thing I know, I was on my way to Sepang F1 circuit. My friend had an extra ticket to Grandstand seats, and it was a good opportunity as I will NEVER spend RM800 for a F1 ticket.

It was a good thing that I happened to have brought my pair of flip-flops and my jeans skirt, if not I would be watching the race in my office wear ! That would be really out of place. This year, the atmosphere was a complete opposite to my first experience at the Sepang circuit. Back in 2008, it was scorching HOT, but this year, it was windy and drizzling. Seated at the grandstand, we both got wet and cold from the windy storm( well, EJ was cold, not me. LoL). All in all, it was an exciting experience. Don't have any pictures to document my exp as I didn't have any cameras with me !

No comments: