Saturday, April 3, 2010

Friday Night Out - Clash of the Titans

Though I have to work on Saturday, I was still looking forward to Fri night ! Friday nights are meant to be a sigh of relieve, as the work week is finally coming to an end, and marks the beginning of the weekends !

Last night, I was out for dinner and a movie. Had dinner @ Kim Gary, and finally, am able to use my Jcard for a 5% discount ! I remember the last outing at Kim Gary with Mandy and PC, we talked about how silly it was to have a KG member's card when you can only use it on weekdays ! So neither one of us applied for one. Back to last night, I had the Spicy Korean noodles with Sliced Beef. It was basically instant noodles with beef slices and topped with a fried egg. Taste wise? Ok lor.

We also ordered the Baked Mushrooms with Double cheese... It was urgh. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone at all, it is not at all like your usual cheese baked vegetables. It was more like assorted mushrooms swimming in cheesey sauce. Wished I took a picture of it. After dinner we headed to Signature Cinemas @ Gardens for our movie. Woo hoo, we've got a comfy twin seat to Clash of the Titans! It was a fairly good movie to watch, packed with action and a twist of love story. But I personally felt that they rushed the ending, it's either that or I must have snooze off ! Well, if you enjoy reading about the ancient Greek Gods, familiar to Zeus and his many rendezvous, this is a good watch as this is about one of his sons - Perseus.


Once home, I didn't get to bed till about 2am. I was up watching an episode of Ugly Betty ! Maybe it's the thought of working half day on a Saturday that kept me up and awake. :)

2 comments:

Satkuru said...

gonna watch this in an hours time. not going to put high expectation on this movie

andrew thooi said...

clash of the titans rocks! and i thought zeus's son is hercelus? hahaha