Sunday, October 10, 2010

Untitled..

I've been sitting home all day, managed to clear my abso-fucking-lutely messy table. (Been rewatchin SATC and adapted the word from there). Went to Tesco to buy some groceries, did plenty of chores, and had time to read my newly acquired book - My China by Kylie Kwong, and fell asleep in the midst of it. And now, I'm sitting here writing my 2nd post. I have so much time in my hand today! It's all a lil weird when I have been complaining that I do not have time for myself, nor do I have much time to rest. How often do you find yourself in such situation? How often do you find yourself wanting to do so many things, but only to find the timing absolutely wrong? Or at times, have words hanging at the tip of your tongue, but never had the courage to say it. Ironic as it seems, but we all face moments like these, perhaps every single day, whether you realise it or not.

It's the way of life that mankind are always wanting things that we cannot get. Hence the expression - the grass is always greener on the other side. But is it really greener and lusher?




*Writer's blog.. I don't know what I want to express anymore.. sigh, maybe it's time for bed. Good night world*


No comments: