Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long night

Taking a stop after the long day, thought I'll pen in some before I leave the office. It's been 16 hours since I stepped into office. Been slaving away, juggling and rushing the preparations for the gala dinner this Friday, and to top it off, a last minute dinner on Saturday nite? What a blow.. Might have to drop by in the evening then. Darn, was just thinking of going away for the weekend. Oh mayb on Sunday then.
Been workin on an auto-pilot mode all day, so much to do, and find it hard to coordinate my hands ! In the midst of replying an email, my hands moved and grabbed other things that I'm supposed to do. Gosh..
Am looking forward for a bit of quiet time to myself, feel like sitting on the top of a mountain, clearing my thoughts and finding some answers. But that didnt work the last time I tried.. I felt more depressed then. Read an article about working productively by working smarter and harder, but is there such a thing as thinking productively? Does it mean shutting down the negativity and focusing on the positive energy? Does weighing the pros and cons mean literally writing it down into 2 columns on a piece of paper? Time to seek some zen...
Am feeling very tired, but mentally wide awake. Insomnia is creeping to me lately, I have not googled the causes, am so far blaming it on stress and my hardworking brain? But maybe I know why, but I'm in denial. Oh, this bad gastric I'm having now does not help at all. The pain is just excruciating? ok, that's a bit dramatic. Each time, I have a bad gastric, it reminds me of a moment I shared with someone few years back. I had such a bad gastric after having orange juice at a mamak, and I remember that I could barely walk home. Oh, there goes my random thoughts.
Good night for now...

No comments: