Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's 10.10.10 !

The date is triple ten today. Happy 10.10.10 is probably the most common facebook status you'll see since last night. Hrmm.. reminds me of my IP address back in hostel. Lol

Am having a quite weekend at home, it's a well deserved weekend after the eventful week. So much has happened in the past 5 days, and the anti climax now seems so unreal. 1st commandment in mind, so no bitching here. To sum it up, work and everything else was a mess! It was a total battlefield of emotions from Mon - Friday. Friday was a total madness, and by the time I left office at 11pm, I realised that I've been up for 17 hours already! Well, minus the 2 hours we spent having dinner at KLCC, I was actually in the office for 15 hours.. oh gosh.
As I drove off from the office at 11+, all ready to end my long day, the KL night life was just warming up! It was a slow crawl along Jalan Pinang to Lorong P Ramlee, as there was the Asia Ducati fest in Beach Club, the crowd there was massive. As I waited a good few mins at the red light, I feasted my eyes on the chaotic scene on the sides of the road. In front of me, I saw 2 foreigners get in a cab with 3 ladies, and I cannot help but to assume the transactions that are due to happen.
Reached home about 11+, and boy was I shattered. God knows where I found the energy to get dressed and head out again. I suppose it's the Friday night fever! Had my brother dropped me at The Curve to meet some friends, hehe, that's what younger brothers are for ! Lol...
Came back early in the morning, and fell straight on my bed, I needed some good sleep after the super long day! Buenos noches people!

Saturday was more subtle, I went down to KL for a haircut, absolutely love my last haircut, thus goin the distance for it. But I must say that I'm a lil disappointed with it this time, it's a lil more funky than what I would have preferred. Hope my boss doesnt comment much bout it. *gulp*
After my haircut, I took a stroll along Petaling Street, haven't been there for a while, the last was probably back in July when Ivy visited. Then I made a stop at this cozy shop at the corner of Jalan HS Lee, to buy some cakes. Their durian cakes are to die for! Yum ! After savouring a bowl of beef noodles in a lil corner inside Shin Kee Beef Noodles, I headed home.

Had dinner in Karak last night. Came back about 11+, had to say no to Patricia's invite to Reggae, fell flat on my bed till 9.30am this morning. I guess I needed a really good rest.Period.

No comments: