Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My birthday

Last year, I spent my birthday alone, with instant noodles and leftover dishes. I am not showing self pity, but I felt really sad last year, and wished that this year would be different. And last year, was my first birthday without you, just when I thought this year would be the same, you broke the spell. Thanks darling *hugs*

25th October 2010, 12am
Daddy, Mommy & Abby came up to my room with a cake ! Surprise !! It was so sweet of them to celebrate with me at 12 midnight, knowing that I'll be either with my friends or working late on Tuesday night.

26th October 2010
I went to work as usual on Tuesday, knowing that it'll be a lovely day ahead. The train of wishes came pouring in on Facebook, by all my dear friends, colleagues were wishing me as I passes them by. It made me smiling all day.
Wahida bought me lunch at Du Viet, a Vietnamese restaurant at KLCC. It was nice to sit down and share juicy goss with her. She has had such a tiring week! Poor girl,must bring her out on a good date!
At 5.30pm, my dearest colleagues surprised me with a yummy cheese cake and a KFC feast. So sweet of them. It was a lovely mini celebration. Thanks! Was still working till bout 8.30pm, after being shooed twice by Rachel. I was finally going to make a move and head home, that's when he called and said he in KLCC. Was told to give him 30 mins while he wraps up his dinner with colleagues, then he will drop me home. And so Cally suggested that we grab a drink next door, a drink here meant hot chocolate and coffee. It was so nice to sit down and have a good chat about books! I don't remember the last time I met someone who loves reading so much !
He picked me up at 9+, and gave me a lovely heart shaped cake. We cut cake in the car though, how romantic. hehe. We then went for a walk at Desa Park City, and sat together till the last few mins of my birthday , which led to the first few minutes of his birthday.

27th October 2010
It's my off day ! Wheee.. as I only manage to sleep at 3+, I woke up at 11am. Had a quick breakfast, and went to Mid Valley for retail therapy. It was some good time spent with sissy, have not been out with her for a long time. HZ came by to have lunch with me. I felt so much better after meeting her. JM came by at 7+, we were going to have dinner with his good friend and wife to be. We had a scrumptious meal in Tony Roma's, with a good chat to end the night.

28th October 2010
Patricia bought me dinner and drinks. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant in Ampang. La Risata is the name. We had amazing food, a good chat and then washed it down with a pint of Strongbow Cider at Havana's. Thanks girl, for listening to me talk all night! My BFF of 10 years !

That's quite a series of events for my birthday this year.

1 comment:

Michelle Y said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun on your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe! Muaks!