Friday, October 8, 2010

Good morning..

It's quarter to 7 now, and I'm sitting here in the office. Really should be kicking off with my tonnes of work. Wait a minute, is it all my work? It's just so frustrating at times.
(Ok, Principle No#1, Thou shalt not bitch about work on my blog.)
Well, since I left work early yesterday for a dinner appoinment, it's only fair to make it up by coming in early. There are tonnes of emails and proposals to go out today, it being Friday, and I really don't wanna spend another long Saturday in the office. Hrm, this pattern seems to fit me a lil better, leaving work a lil earlier ( by all means before 9pm), at least I could spend time with my loved ones and catch up a lil with my social life.
Things has been a lil shaky these days, it's mainly my thoughts I guess. It is definitely a better idea to pour out, but it just seems so much easier to seal it up. A close friend suggested meditating, it's suppose to help you achieve a calmer mind, but I don't know how, and not sure if I could.
Next thing to google : Soul searching

No comments: