Friday, October 9, 2009

A visit to the dentist

I had to visit my dentist the other day, one of my tooth required some fillings. Too much of sweets in NZ, it must be. So I went over to the dentist at 9am in the morning, I didn't have any appointments made, well I did, but it was on 20th Oct, and my tooth can't wait that long.. that was why I decided to walk in and wait all day till the dentist was free to attend to me. I was called into the surgery room ( that was written on the door!) at 10.30am, and I sat there on the dentist chair waiting for her to attend to me. The anticipation was worst than getting inked - It was a similar chair at the tattoo parlour. The dentist was a nice young lady, I don't know why but I always thought that Dr. Mah was a middle aged Chinese woman. She told me that the damage on my tooth was only moderate and not as serious as I thought it was. The whole process + scaling was done in about an hour's time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Phew.. mission of the day accomplished - Tooth was patched.


No comments: