Monday, October 12, 2009

Tonight...

Tonight, I am feeling a lil emo. A common term in our Manglish - Malaysian English. The word translates to feeling emotional, depressed, mixed up. Anyone with a better definition? I don't know what made me feel like this tonite, it's prob a series of things that happened these few days. I hate that I'm feeling so moody lately, it's almost like an emotional rollercoaster - cheerful, happy, determined, notti, empty, and sometimes lost. What exactly am I looking for? What do I want?

Tonight, I'm thinking about someone, infact it's not just tonight, i thought about how much we cared for each other, how he makes me laugh, and how i kept the whole lot of texts from him in my phone. It's funny how things are sweet between us, but it just ain't goin anywhere. i'm missing you hun.

Tonight, I'm sitting here , browsing through the long list of friends on my facebook, which is 633 friends at the moment. It got me thinking, who are all these ppl ? When was the last time I met some of them?Staying friends, takes effort from both sides...that's what I think. I'm ashamed to admit that I probably keep in touch with just 10% of them, or maybe less. So , I went on and click on them randomly and dropped them a note.

Tonight, I'm sitting here, writing halfway, and I find myself dumbfounded... I don't know what to write next... so tonight, I 'll have my first unfinished post...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, hope u're feeling better...glad that u called the other day, i missed u...

p/s: had my tattoo done a couple of days ago!!

Amanda said...

no way ! you gotta send me the pic girl !

I'll try and ring you again ya !

take care for now