Sunday, October 25, 2009

This year

25 years ago on this day, mom waited in pain for about 12 hours, before I decided to come out to this world.

It's 26 October tomorrow, not only it's the mark of my 25th birthday, it's the mark of a new start. It will be my first day at work, after 6 months living as a backpacker, I am stepping back into reality, back into the corporate working environment. I wonder how fast I will adapt.

Yesterday, bro and sis threw me a lil suprise, together with 2 dear friends, it was a good one, thanks guys.

As I blew out the candle on my lil cake last nite, I was told to make a wish. I closed my eyes and then I blew the candle, but I said no wishes, simply because I don't know what I should ask for. I will sleep on it tonite.

Lastly, happy bday to myself ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May all your dreams and wishes come true.... :)