Thursday, October 29, 2009

a familiar new start

It's Day 4 at work. Getting on just alrite, with a great view from Level 36, and a lovely office, with an awesome pantry. Seems like a good start! A very familiar feeling though, with it being a similiar role, I have the same doubts I had back then. Nevertheless, I'm giving myself a trial period. And the constant reading about the financial industry is keeping me busy, it almost feels like being a student again! minus the classmates..and cute lecturer.

Been making some rules for myself, or more like resolutions. Am determined to make it happen, wait.. determination alone is ain't enough. Am practising it ! Results will be unveiled by end of 2009. Muahah.

It's few more hours to 6pm, time seems to be passing quite fast today, could be the late lunch hour. hrmm.. Katy is coming to KL tomorrow, can't wait to see her. Oh, mom n dad are coming home today too, can't wait to have them back. It's been just piggy and me at home, and it's so lonely and quiet, plus playing mom is so tiring, waking up at 6.45am to send piggy to school, gosh.. Mom, I really admire you. Don't ever leave us for long trips again, untill piggy finishes form 5 of cos!

No comments: