Friday, October 16, 2009

Any progress?

It's about time to keep tab of my progress, on what? on my life of course. Have been feeling a little lost and still dreaming at some point. It's been almost a month since I got back, and I still have that thought at the back of my mind " I wanna stay there..." I guess I have to work hard for that. I have to keep saying positive statements, a section in "The Secret" says like attracts like. So here it is again, I need to work hard to go back !

Jobhunt has been done in vain, I am ashamed that after all these years, I still don't know what I'm good at... and what I can do with it. Any pointers? Attended ONE interview so far, it was ok, but I'm still hunting of course. As for that business idea in my mind, I realised that I will need some capital to do that, and also a business proposal to start with, of course. Sigh, it's not one of my favourite thing to do, oh wait, I don't even know how to do that. Shame on me, a business student, yea rite!

Other than my job hunt, everything else has been pretty alrite I guess. Have been wanting to meet up with most friends since I got back, but a spell of laziness has came over me, and I have been very reluctant to step out of the house. I'm sorry dearies..
My normal routine now includes going to the market with mom, hunting for jobs online, planting and harvesting on Farmville and a few other chores. One of them include checking Facebook every 1 hour, perhaps? That's a sign that I'm too free.. I know. I can't help noticing the number of weddings happening around me, I attended 2 myself, since I came back end of Sept. And a few questions have been raised to me, or more like to mom, when is her turn to be a mother-in-law ? Hahaha.... my answer would be.. " ni man man deng" -> slowly wait.. I don't think it's happening anytime soon, moreover, I have a totally different view on marriages now.. Not entirely negative.. just different.

No comments: